A COMPLETE SERVICE WITH CREMATION TO FOLLOW
Share your fondest memories with family and friends. Visitation can be scheduled the day before or the same day as a ceremony. Our staff will arrange for a ceremony at a church or place of worship, or you can choose to have the ceremony in our funeral home.
Our Lane Signature Service begins from the moment we take your loved one into our care. Our professional staff will work through all of the details to create a personalized tribute as unique as the life being celebrated.
Our professional staff can also assist with committal services for inurnment, burial, or scattering in a local cemetery.
||Ceremonial Rental Casket
The Traditions service includes:
- The services of a licensed Funeral Director and staff for conducting the arrangement conference
- Planning with any third parties such as minister, cemetery, eulogist or others as needed.
- Preparing and procurement of death certificate, permits and other paperwork as necessary or requested
- Bathing and personal care of the decedent (including embalming) for services
- Dressing, Casketing, and Cosmetology
- Use of facilities, staff, and equipment for viewing/calling hours and service at the funeral home or church
- Transfers to the mortuary and crematory
- Funeral Coach
- Service Vehicle
- The standard crematory fee and cremation permit fee
- A hardwood ceremonial rental casket
- A cremation container for the actual cremation process
- An Urn from our Classic Selection Category
- Premium Stationery Package
- Memorial Life Tribute DVD
- Lane Family Reception Center Rental Usage
- Online memorial tribute at lanefamilyfuneralhomes.com
After a tribute service, most families gather in one of our family reception/event centers for food and fellowship. Our facilities provide and attractive setting, convenience of location and food options from light refreshments to full dinners. Using one of our family reception/event centers and our hostess allows you to reflect and reminisce about the life that was lived and not worry about the details of planning a meal or cleaning up afterwards.