MEMORIAL SERVICE/COMMEMORATIVE GATHERING
Some families prefer to honor their loved one with a ceremony that follows the cremation process. The Memories Plan often becomes more of a "Celebration of Life" where family and friends can reminisce and share stories that mark a life well-lived.
A Memorial Tribute Service offers the flexibility to plan the event at a convenient time so all who wish to participate can join together at our funeral home or some other special location. Our professional staff will handle all of the details. Of course, our Lane Signature Service begins from the moment we take your loved one into our care.
The Memories service includes:
- The services of a licensed Funeral Director and staff for conducting the arrangement conference
- Planning with any third parties such as minister, cemetery, eulogist or others as needed.
- Preparing and procurement of death certificate, permits and other paperwork as necessary or requested
- Bathing and personal care of the decedent for identification purposes
- Professional services of licensed director and support staff
- Sanitary care (no embalming)
- Refrigeration and sheltering of the decedent as embalming does not take place
- Use of facilities, staff, and equipment for viewing/calling hours or memorial service at the funeral home or church
- The standard crematory fee and cremation permit fee
- Transfers to the mortuary and crematory
- Service Vehicle
- A cremation container for the actual cremation process
- An Urn from our Standard Selection Category
- Premium Stationery Package
- Memorial Life Tribute DVD
- Lane Family Reception Center Rental Usage
- Online memorial tribute at lanefamilyfuneralhomes.com