A PRIVATE, NON-CEREMONIAL GOODBYE
If you prefer to say goodbye in a simple, private setting, then choose the “Reﬂections” Life Tribute. While this event is limited, our Lane Signature Service begins from the moment we take your loved one into our care.
Following the cremation process, you might consider hosting a Memorial Tribute service to enjoy the support of family and friends at a time more convenient and less stressful. Our chapel and reception/event facilities are available for you at any time now or in the future.
The Reflections Service Includes:
- The services of a licensed Funeral Director and staff for conducting the arrangement conference
- The standard crematory fee and cremation permit fee
- Planning with any third parties such as minister, cemetery, eulogist or others as needed
- Preparing and procurement of death certificate, permits and other paperwork as necessary or requested
- Refrigeration and sheltering of the decedent as embalming does not take place
- A cremation container for the actual cremation process
- An Urn from our Basic Selection Category
- Lane Family Reception Center Rental Usage
- Online memorial tribute at lanefamilyfuneralhomes.com